As we enter the festive season, what better way to be present than to enjoy and explore the incredible Western Cape.
This year, our gift to you is 2️⃣5️⃣ must-try experiences across the province:
1. Tee off at Pinnacle Point in Mossel Bay
The multiaward-winning golf course will be one of the most scenic you ever try.
2. Go star-gazing in the Cape Karoo
Want to try it? Visit one of the many Cape Nature stays for the ideal viewing spot
3. Paddle in Springfontein
The early misty morning sessions are a great way to start the day!
4. Watch a sunset by the Bosjes Chapel
At golden hour, its distinctive roof appears to float on water
5. Climb the Wolfberg Cracks
The Cederberg trails are some of the most beautiful hikes to try!
6. Done the world’s highest bungee off a bridge
For the adrenaline junkies, jumping with FaceAdrenaline at Bloukrans is a must-try!
7. Stay at the Lord Milner Haunted Hotel
Matjiesfontein even has a ghost tour! Read more about it here: Matjiesfontein; the ghost town
8. Spot hippos at the vlei
Black OysterCatcher has the most epic sunset spot!
9. Braai at Africamps
The Robertson site has such beautiful lush views too!
10. Go bouldering in the West Coast
Climb (and build like) the Rock
11. Do a horseback safari with Botlierskop Game Reserve
Experience Mossel Bay nature like never before!
12. Learn to cook (better!) at African Relish
The Prince Albert team also make insane pizzas!
13. Ride the Oak Valley Estate MTB routes
Grab your bike and explore the lush trails around the dam.
14. Walk through the Taal Monument in Paarl
It’s a site dedicated to the Afrikaans Language
15. Relax in a jacuzzi at A.A. Badenhorst
The vineyard views from the outdoor tub are spectacular!
16. Go stand-up Paddling in Knysna
With Tony Cook Adventures, you can take the 'balanced lifestyle' to the next level!
17. Spot cheetahs at Roam’s Private Game Reserve
This conscious safari experience is in the Cape Karoo!
18. Hike Jean’s Hill in Kleinmond
The views from the top are incredible!
19. Go wine-tasting at Jordan Wines in Stellenbosch
Each wine is tried at different view points!
20. Taste olives at Kloovenburg
It’s a wonderful way to taste the local produce too!
21. Enjoy a pool day at Emily Moon in Plett
Once the sun goes down, try their game room and bar!
22. Ride to a Karoo bush pub
The Overlander at Camp Porcupine is a great place to unwind after cycling!
23. Explore the milkwood forest at Lomond Wine Estate
PRO tip: have a picnic under the trees
24. Make your own wine!
Pigeage is the term for stomping on grapes to make wine
25. Feast with good company at The Jetty Restaurant
It’s part of Fryers Cove Community Development Project - it’s a wonderful way to support local too.