8 May 2020
WESGRO WEBINAR | Health and safety requirements for workplaces & employment law consequences
HOST: Amanda Tshaya, Head of Agribusiness Investment Unit at Wesgro
- Balindile Shezi, Executive of Employment at ENSAfrica
- Lauren Salt, Executive of Employment at ENSAfrica
- Celeste Coles, Executive of Employment at ENSAfrica
Wesgro's Head of the Agribusiness Investment Unit talks to industry experts from ENSafrica regarding health and safety requirements for workplaces & employment law consequences.
(1) What are legal obligations to provide a safe and healthy workplace?
(2) How do employers implement public health protocols and guidelines?
(3) Can a company force employees to stay home if they show symptoms or have traveled to affected areas?
(4) The duty to pay where employees cannot be accommodated