11 Jun 2020
WESGRO WEBINAR | Addressing Freight Concerns During the COVID-19 Pandemic
HOST: Ruby Swigelaar, Trade Manager at Wesgro
- Clement Blanc, CEO at DHL Global
- Jakes De Wet, CEO at Gori Wines and Spirits Logistics South Africa
During this webinar, speakers address the status of freight movement during the current lock-down, the challenges as well as the logistical strains being felt in key import markets.
Other Key Issues Addressed Include:
- Alert Level 3 implications with respect to the movement of freight (a customs update and regulation update),
- Latest update on South African ports (both air and sea), including the latest with respect to road freight,
- The impact of Covid-19 on key import markets for South Africa (USA, China, Europe and Africa) including information on any import restrictions, and
- Wine Industry focus - The impact of Covid-19 on consumer behaviour in Europe, USA and China, also latest trends with respect to wine logistics.