13 May 2020
WESGRO WEBINAR | Work Capital Management
HOST: Amanda Tshay, Head of the Agribusiness Investment Unit at Wesgro
- Jessica Blumenthal, Executive of Banking and Finance at ENSAfrica
- Tracy van Wyk, Executive of Corporate and Commercial at ENSAfrica
- Lisa Melis, Executive of Insolvency, Restructuring and Business Rescue at ENSAfrica
Wesgro's Head of the Agribusiness Investment Unit talks to industry experts from ENSafrica regarding working capital management.
(1) Existing funding obligations of the business: This will include a discussion of Force Majeure relief and how to understand the covenants/undertakings/representations in existing funding agreements and the effect of a breach.
(2) Looking for further liquidity? We will explore ways in which existing indebtedness may be restructured to relieve pressure, as well as aspects that would be relevant to a new funder who may agree to assist the business.
(3) Are you already in trouble?: We will discuss a director’s obligations if a company is insolvent or financially distressed and touch on some considerations to shore up the capital structure of the business.