Why export from the Western Cape?
While exporting has it challenges – some of which may include - increased costs and complex regulations - there are also certain distinct and clear advantages to exporting. These advantages include:
- INCREASED SALES - Exports support your sales drives by allowing you to find more clients
- INCREASED PROFIT MARGINS - Exporting can allow you to increase your production and through economies of scale increase your profit margins despite the additional exporting costs that you may incur
- INCREASED COMPETITIVENESS - Exporting could accelerate your business growth through exposing you to different technologies and processes and thereby facilitating your own creative innovations. In addition it exposes you to international best practices and alternative ways of doing things. Both of these increase your competitiveness in both the local and international markets.
- REDUCED RISK - Exporting reduces your risk and reliance on fluctuations in your local market and when properly planned and executed allows you to take advantage of fluctuations in other markets.
World to NYC Virtual Information Session on March 27th Published:
World to NYC Virtual Information Session on March 27th
Invitation for the Outward Trade and Investment Mission to Chile and Peru 2 - 6 June 2014 Published:
Invitation for the Outward Trade and Investment Mission to Chile and Peru 2 - 6 June 2014
Trade exhibition To Brazil APAS Published:
Trade exhibition To Brazil APAS May 5-8 2014
I For Afrika (Mumbai) Chamber of Commerce & Industry Published:
I For Afrika (Mumbai) Chamber of Commerce & Industry
CT Activa Financial Education Series Invitation Published:
CT Activa Financial Education Series Invitation
Invitation to apply to participate in an Outward Selling Mission to Mexico City and Cuarreterro Published:
Invitation to apply to participate in an Outward Selling Mission to Mexico City and Cuarreterro ...
Walmart Brazil Published:
How to Export Food to Walmart Brazil
STF Logistics Published:
Brazilian import guideline STF Logistics
Absa-Cape Chamber of Commerce Western Cape Published:
2013 Absa-Cape Chamber of Commerce Western Cape Exporter of the Year Competition
AFRICAN TRADE CORRIDOR Published:
Thank you all very much for a really enjoyable and fruitful week spent in Ghana. Especially to Michael ...
Wesgro Trade mission to Ghana 09 -12 June 2014 Published:
WESGRO (most thanks to NADINE SMITH CLARKE & with the encouragement of NILS FLAATEN) has been most ...
Yantai International Wine Expo 27 – 29 June 2012 Published:
Wesgro, in collaboration with the Department of Agriculture Western Cape and Wine of South Africa ...
International Trade - Investing in People Published:
Following our outward selling mission to Singapore and our meetings with potential buyers in that ...
Foodex Japan 2015
Japan - Tokyo, Japan
Wesgro Trade Mission to Nigeria
Nigeria - Nigeria
- Vineyard Hotel and Spa, Claremont, Cape Town
- South Africa
Regional Leaders Forum
- Bavaria (Germany)
- Georgia (USA)
- Quebec (Canada)
- Sao Paulo (Brazil)
- Shandong (China )
- Upper Austria (Austria)